100% Satisfaction Guarantee:if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, pricing or service, simply return the new,unused product(s)to us within 30 calendar days of the original invoice purchase date for an exchange or refund for the full amount of the merchandise, less shipping costs both ways and any applicable sales tax.Warranty items can be returned for replacement of defective products within 90-days from the date received by the original purchaser or installer. See Warranty Policy for details.
1. Submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)request by simply logging in to “Your Account”, click on Order History and then choose the order number and the item(s) that you wish to return.Provide a detailed explanation for the reason of the return and submit your RMA request. If the return is for warranty item(s) that need to be exchanged, provide a detailed explanation for the warranty exchange RMA request.
2. The RMA number and the return shipping instructions will be emailed to you within 2-3 business days after we receive the fully completed RMA request form. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
3. After you have received the RMA number, ship the item in the complete original packaging with the UPC still intact and include a copy of your invoice in the package with adequate packing material to ensure it arrives undamaged.
4. All returned items must have the RMA number written on the outside of the shipping box prior to return. If there are multiple boxes, then list the RMA number on each box; (Example: 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and 3 of 3).Please do not write on the parts boxes as your product will not be considered “re-sellable”.
5. After your return has been shipped, it will help us process the credit faster if you provide us with the return Tracking Number.
1. Make sure to remove any items that are needed for proper installation of the replacement part. Any parts not included in the replacement package but still attached to the core return will not be returned.
2. If necessary drain any fluid from the Core-Part to be returned, to avoid any leakage during shipping. Seal the part in a properly secured plastic bag.
3. Put bagged Core-Part return in the manufacturer’s box and include a copy of your invoice in the package.
4. The Core must be fully assembled, complete and in re-build-able condition based on manufacturer’s standards.
5. Returned parts must be for the vehicle for which the replacement part was purchased.
Some of the following conditions may cause merchandise to be rejected by the manufacturer:
broken or dented parts; stripped threads or ports; mounts or housings that are damaged, cracked or unusable; extensive rust or corrosion; missing, unoriginal or disassembled parts.
The following items cannot be returned: CD ROMs, snow chains, service manuals, special-ordered items, closeout or clearance items and custom-made or custom-painted items.Auto body parts cannot be returned for any reason.Tires and wheels that have been mounted or installed on a vehicle and electrical parts are not returnable. If plugged in or unsealed for any reason, opened electrical items such as computers, chips, programmers, wiring kits, etc., are not returnable. Lastly,custom-made floor mats, dash covers, seat covers, car covers,items that have been monogrammed, performance products used for off-road racing or other sporting activities, parts that have been modified or used in a way other than the manufacturer’s original intent, or parts damaged as the result of an accident or failure of another item may not be returned.
Previously Installed Products
Products that have been installed, modified or have missing parts cannot be returned as we are not responsible for installation errors. If the merchandise qualifies for a manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee, we will be happy to assist you in getting in touch with the original manufacturer of that product. Look for warranty and guarantee information in the original product box. We are not responsible for labor, towing, additional repair or car rental expenses caused by using wrong or defective parts during installation.
Authorized returns must be in the complete original packaging with the UPC still intact and be in new, original cosmetic clean condition. They must include all components and cannot be disassembled or damaged due to incorrect installation. All returns must be packaged properly and shipped according to the Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) instructions; we are not responsible for damaged returns resulting from improper packaging. Returns with missing components will not be credited. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage in return transit and reserve the right to deny a refund or exchange for any item not meeting the above criteria.
All return merchandise shipping charges shall be prepaid by the customer. All shipping or freight charges both ways are the full responsibility of the customer and are not refundable. We highly recommend that you return your merchandise with a shipping company that provides insurance and a tracking number in case of loss or damage. If you ship with USPS, we suggest using Express Mail for acceptable tracking methods.
The vast majority of products available are returnable without any restocking fee. Certain products require a 15% restocking fee on returns that are not the direct result of our error. Tires and wheels are excluded from the restocking fee; however, if you purchased a tire and wheel package that we pre-mounted for you, there will be an $80 dismounting charge. Tires and wheels may not be returned if they have been mounted on vehicle, if lug nuts have been installed or if they sustained any physical or cosmetic damage. Exchanges, credits or refunds will be made after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. Refunds will be made to the original credit card that was charged, less any applicable shipping charges, restocking fees or taxes. Merchandise and Core-Parts return requests must be made within 30 calendar days of the original invoice purchase date.
Items purchased from Tint World’s Online Store cannot be returned to a physical store location or to a Direct Installer that provided the installation. Direct Installers are independent contractors that are approved to perform service and installations for our customers and are not responsible for parts warranty or returns. Tint World does not honor any returns or warranty for items that were purchased or installed at Direct Installers.
All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused immediately or you must make a claim within the first 24hours of delivery. (Claims cannot be filed 24hoursafter delivery.)
· If your damaged shipment was delivered by UPS, please call 1-800-PICK-UPS and report the damage.
· If your damaged shipment was delivered by Truck Freight, please contact the freight carrier at the phone number on the carrier’s bill.
After contacting the carrier, please call our Customer Service at 1-800-480-8994 for further assistance.
In-stock items are usually shipped immediately, and back ordered items are shipped out as they become available. If all the items in your order are back ordered, most will ship as they become available which may result in multiple shipments for a single order.Customers in the continental U.S.and all U.S. Territories will be charged for in-stock items when they are ordered. Back ordered items, plus any applicable taxes and fees, will not be charged to your credit card until they are shipped.Canadian, overseas and APO/FPO customers will be charged for the entire order immediately, including back ordered items.
Refunds for returns or core deposits normally process and credit within 3 days from the date we receive your return at the warehouse.Once we receive the return item or core, we forward it to the manufacturer for approval. Once the return has been approved and processed, the refund will be credited to the credit card or PayPal account used for your purchase. You will receive a “credit approved” email the day your refund credit has been issued, however, your bank may take from 4-7 business days to post the credit to your account or credit card. If you do not receive a credit after 30 days from the date we received your return, please contact our returns department and we will respond to you immediately.
1. If you received more than one set of RMA email instructions, it is important that you use each of these separately with the corresponding item(s). It can delay the processing if you send all of the items together as items may need to be returned to separate warehouses.
2. Part of your order may be approved, while further investigation is being done on the remaining item(s).
3. Items are processed separately. Credits are issued by individual items and not by order, so a credit is issued as we clear each item.
Some parts require a core deposit price that is listed together with the part price. This is because certain types of auto parts such as alternators, starters, air conditioning compressors and brake master cylinders can be reconditioned, recycled or re-manufactured to OEM standards for future sale and use. The components of these parts are to be returned because they can be re-manufactured. They have a core deposit which is then refunded when buyers return their old part also known as the “core.” Send us your old part and the core deposit will be refunded to you. Core-Part return shipping charges are the full responsibility of the customer and are not refundable.
Core-Part Deposit Refunds
After we have received your Core-Part return and upon approved clearance by the manufacturer, we will refund the Core-Part deposit, usually within 30 calendar days. Customers will be notified in the event of a refused or reduced credit by the manufacturer. The Core-Part must be returned within 30 calendar days of the original invoice purchase date to be eligible for the Core-Part deposit refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA)
In order to make a return or exchange you must submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)request; we automatically send you the RMA number and instructions within 2-3 business days after you request it. If you have not received the RMA number with instructions by the third day, contact Customer Service at 1-800-480-8994, so we can help expedite the RMA process.
1. The items may have been shipped from different warehouses and needed to be returned to the specific warehouses for processing.
2. Return requests may have been made at different times.
We must receive the item within 14-days from the time you receive your RMA number for a refund or exchange credit replacement product to be sent.
Returns without an RMA Number
If you return a product without the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)number or without writing it on the outside of the shipping box(es), your return will not be accepted and your refund will be jeopardized. If we cannot locate your return or if you cannot provide a valid return tracking number, credit will not be issued.