- Sun 10:00-5:00
- Mon 8:00-6:00
- Tue 8:00-6:00
- Wed 8:00-6:00
- Thu 8:00-6:00
- Fri 8:00-6:00
- Sat 8:00-6:00
Online-Store Return Policy
Returns and Exchanges
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Simply return the new, unused product(s) if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, pricing, or service. Return the item to us within 30 calendar days of the original invoice purchase date for an exchange or refund of the full amount of the merchandise excluding shipping costs both way and an applicable sales tax. Warranty items can be returned for replacement of defective products within 90 days from the date received by the original purchaser or install. For more details see Warranty Policy.
Please complete the following for returns and exchanges
- By simply logging in to “Your Account”, submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request by clicking on Order History and then choose the order number and the item(s) that you wish to return. As a part of your RMA request, please provide a detailed explanation for the reason of the return and then submit the request. Please also provide a detailed explanation for the warranty exchange RMA request when returning warranty item(s) that need to be exchanged.
- After we receive the fully completed RMA request form, within 2-3 business days a RMA number and return shipping instructions will be emailed to you. Without an RMA number, no returns will be accepted.
- After receiving the RMA number, ship the item(s) in the complete original packaging with the UPC still intact. Also include a copy of your invoice in the package with adequate packing material to ensure it arrives undamaged.
- Prior to return, all returned items must have the RMA number clearly written on the outside of the shipping box. List the RMA number on each box if there are multiple boxes; example: 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and 3 of 3). Please do not write on the actual packaging, as your product will not be considered “re-sellable”.
- After your return has been shipped, providing a Tracking Number will help us process the credit faster.
Core-Part Return, please also complete the following
- Make sure to remove any items that are needed for proper installation of the replacement part. Any parts not included in the replacement package but still attached to the core return will not be returned.
- To avoid any leakage during shipping, drain any fluid from the Core-Part to be returned. Properly secure and seal the part in a plastic bag.
- Place the secured Core-Part back in the manufacturer’s box. Include a copy of your invoice in the package.
- The core must be fully assembled, complete and in re-build able condition based on its manufacturer’s standards.
- Returned parts must be fore the vehicle for which the replacement part was purchased.
Manufacturers may reject merchandise with the following conditions: broken or dented parts; stripped threads or ports; mounts or housing that are damaged, cracked or unusable; extensive rust or corrosion; missing, unoriginal or disassembled parts.
The following items cannot be returned: CD ROMs, snow chains, service manuals, electrical parts, special-ordered items, closeout or clearance items and custom-made or custom-painted items. Auto body parts cannot be returned for any reason. Mounted or installed tires and wheels are not returnable. Opened electrical items such as computers, chips, programmers, wiring kits, etc. that have been plugged in or unsealed for any reason are not returnable. Also, custom-made floor mats, dash covers, seat covers, car covers, items that have been monogrammed, performance products used for off-road racing or other sporting activities, parts that have been modified or used in a way other than the manufacturer’s original intent, or parts damaged as the result of an accident or failure of another item may not be returned.
Previously Installed Products
As we are not responsible for installation errors, products that have been installed, modified or have missing parts cannot be returned. We will be happy to assist you in getting in touch with the original manufacturer of that product if the merchandise qualifies for a manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee. The original product box contains warranty and guarantee information. Labor, towing, additional repair or car rental expenses caused by using wrong or defective parts during installation is not our responsibility.
Items must be in the complete original packaging with the UPC still intact and be in new, original cosmetic clean condition in order for an authorized return. All original components must be included and not be disassembled or damaged due to incorrect installation. We are not responsible for damaged returns resulting from improper packaging. Refer to Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) instructions to properly package and ship the item(s) being returned. Returns with missing components will not be credited. We are not responsible for any loss or damage during the return transit and reserve the right to deny a refund or exchange for any item not meeting the above criteria.
The customer is responsible for prepaying all shipping charges for the merchandise being returned. This includes shipping or freight charges both ways, which are not refundable. Shipping with a company that provides insurance and a tracking number for your return item(s) in case of loss or damage is recommended. For acceptable tracking methods, we suggest using Express Mail if you were to ship with USPS.
The vast majority of products available are returnable without any restocking fee. Certain products require a 15% restocking fee on returns that are not the direct result of our error. Tires and wheels are excluded from the restocking fee; however, if you purchased a tire and wheel package that we pre-mounted for you, there will be an $80 dismounting charge. Tires and wheels may not be returned if they have been mounted on vehicle, if lug nuts have been installed or if they sustained any physical or cosmetic damage. Exchanges, credits or refunds will be made after our return center receives and inspects the merchandise. Refunds will be made to the original credit card that was charged, less any applicable shipping charges, restocking fees or taxes. Merchandise and Core-Parts return requests must be made within 30 calendar days of the original invoice purchase date.
Items purchased from TintWorld.com can neither be returned to a physical store location or to a Direct Installer that provided the installation. Direct Installers are independent contractors that are approved to perform service and installations for our customers and are not responsible for parts warranty or returns. TintWorld.com does not honor any returns or warranty for items that were purchased or installed at a physical store location or Direct Installers.
At the time of delivery, all shipments should be inspected. Either immediately refuse packages that are damaged or make a claim within the first 24 hours of delivery. (Claims cannot be filed 24 hours after it has been delivered.)
- If your damaged shipment was delivered by UPS, please call 1-800-PICK-UPS and report the damage.
- If Truck Freight delivered your damaged shipment, please contact the freight carrier at the phone number on the carrier’s bill.
Please call our Customer Service at 1-800-767-8468 for further assistance after contacting the carrier.
While in-stock items are usually shipped immediately, our backordered items are shipped out as soon as they are available. If your order consists of all backordered items, once each item is available, the item will ship, which may result in multiple shipments for a single order. Customers in the continental U.S. and all U.S. Territories will be charged for in-stock items when they are ordered. Your credit card will not be charged until backordered items, plus any applicable taxes and fees have shipped. Canadian, overseas and APO/FPO customers will be charged for the entire order immediately, including backordered items.
From the date we receive your return at the warehouse, refunds for returns or core deposits normally process and credit within 30 days. We forward the return item or core to the manufacturer for approval once we receive it. The refund will be credited to the credit card or PayPal account used for you purchase once the return has been approved and processed. You will receive a “credit approved” email the day your refund credit has been issued. However, it may take 4-7 business days for your bank to post the credit to your account or credit card. Please contact our Returns Department if you do not receive a credit after 30 days from the date we received your return. We will respond to you immediately.
When returning multiple items at the same time, you may receive a refund for only one item at a time due to the following:
- If you received more than one set of RMA email instructions, it is important that you use each of these separately with the corresponding item(s). Sending all of the items together can result into a processing delay, as items may need to be returned to separate warehouses.
- Part of your order may be approved, while further investigation is being done on the remaining item(s).
- Items are processed separately. Credits are issued by individual items and not by order, so a credit is issued as we clear each item.
Some parts require a core deposit price that is listed together with the part price. This is due to certain type of auto parts’ potential to be reconditioned, recycled, or remanufactured to OEM standards for future sale and use. Because they can be remanufactured, the components of these parts are to be returned. Known as the “core”, the components have a core deposit, which is then refunded when buyers return their old part. Send us your old part and the core deposit will be refunded to you. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for Core-part return shipping. These shipping charges are not refundable.
Core-Part Deposit Refunds
We will refund the Core-Part deposit within 30 calendar days after we have received your Core-Part return and upon approved clearance by the manufacturer. In the event of a refused or reduced credit by the manufacturer, customers will be notified. To be eligible fore the Core-Part deposit refund, the Core-Part must be returned within 30 calendar days of the original invoice purchase date.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
You must submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request in order to make a return or exchange. After you request an RMA, we automatically send you a RMA number and instructions within 2-3 business days. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-767-8468 if you have not received the RMA number with instructions by the third day. We can help expedite the process.
Multiple RMA numbers may be received due to:
- The items may have been shipped from different warehouses. Some items need to be returned to the specific warehouses for processing.
- Return requests may have been made at different times.
For a refund or exchange credit replacement product to be sent, we must receive the item within 14 days from the time you receive your RMA number.
Returns without a RMA Number
Your return will not be accepted and your refund will be jeopardized if you return a product with the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Not writing the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box(es) may also jeopardize your return. Credit will not be issued if we cannot locate your return or if a valid return tracking number is unavailable.