The Tint World® Forum is an un-moderated forum. We’re a unique community with specific needs, so we’ve created a few ground rules and best practices to make this the best place it can be.
Before you get started
- Make sure you’ve read the Tint World® Forum Terms of Service.
- Make sure you’ve searched for the answer to your question before you ask it here. Tint World® loves search, and we think we do it pretty well. If everyone uses the search box at the top of the page, we can avoid a lot of duplicate questions, and you may find answers to your questions more quickly.
Ground rules for interacting with others
- Be careful. Never share your email address or personal information in the forum. Please be cautious if you choose to contact others offline or ask others to contact you. We like you, and we want to ensure your safety, security, and privacy.
- Be nice to each other. This is a community of people who care about Tint World, and we want to keep things friendly. Personal attacks and name-calling are not permitted. This behavior may result in a warning or removal from the community.
- Be nice to the guides. We are real people who care a lot about this forum and its users. We’re always happy to hear your feedback, but please be constructive.
- Be prepared to fight abuse. We are all the keepers of this community. In order to keep it informative and fun, we need your help keeping things clean. To mark a question or an answer as abuse, click the Report Abuse link next to that post.
Ground rules for how to make posts
- Posts must be made by a person. We love nicknames (as long as they’re appropriate), but please keep in mind that user nicknames may not be an email address or a URL.
- Posts must be related to Tint World. This one is pretty self-explanatory. If you have questions about other Tint World® products, click the Tint World® Help Desk
- Posts must be easy for others to read. Subject lines may not be in ALL CAPS or contain excessive punctuation. Posts may not contain unnecessary URLs. While you’re welcome to post a URL if you have troubleshooting questions related directly to the site, posts with excessive URLs will be removed. Members who post excessive URLs may be contacted by Tint World® or removed from the group.
- Posts must be labeled with the most appropriate category. This forum is organized by categories, so please choose the appropriate category for your question.
Ground rules for what to post
Posts shouldn’t contain the following types of materials. If you post these types of content, you or your post may be removed from the group.
- In this forum, we’re all responsible for keeping the community spam-free. Spam includes, but is not limited to, any promotional, commercial, or adult content, multiple instances of the same post, posts with URLs unrelated to the question, and the transmission of malware, viruses, or anything that may disrupt service or harm others.
- Nudity and sexually explicit material. We don’t allow nudity or sexually explicit material. We also don’t allow content that drives traffic to commercial pornography sites.
- Violent or bullying behavior. Don’t threaten, harass, or bully other users. This includes using profanity to abuse others.
- Hate speech. We don’t allow the promotion of hatred toward groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- We don’t allow impersonation of others or other behavior that is misleading or intended to be misleading.
- Private & confidential information. We don’t allow unauthorized publishing of people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security Numbers, driver’s and other license numbers, or any other information that is not publicly accessible.
- We will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. Please flag any copyright material as such by clicking the Report Abuse link and reference ‘Copyright’.
By posting in this forum, you agree to abide by the aforementioned rules. Breaking these rules may result in your post being removed, and severe abuses may lead to harsher penalties. Please read the Tint World® Forum Terms of Service for further guidance. We reserve the right to change these rules at any point in our efforts to keep the forum clean, user-friendly, and safe. If you believe that someone is violating these posting guidelines, use the Report Abuse link on the post. If you click Report Abuse, we’ll try to promptly review your report and take action if appropriate.
If there is any conflict between the Tint World® Forum Terms of Service and your governing Franchise Agreement, your Franchise Agreement terms will prevail.
Let’s work together to keep this forum a clean, friendly, positive, and productive environment. Happy posting!