Tint World® can help you catch those cars, which are cash cows
Don’t curse all those cars on your commute. Look at them as cash cows, instead. They all need maintenance, accessories, and repair and styling services.
When people think of the American automobile industry, they tend to think of cars rolling off assembly lines or sitting in dealership lots. But what they don’t think about is the $270 billion aftermarket industry, and that includes the services provided by Tint World® franchisees across the country. The aftermarket employs 4 million people.
While there is a lot of talk about declining demand of cars because of ride-sharing – and even car-sharing – and the rebirth of center cities, there are still a lot on the road (think back to that commute this morning).
Here are four reasons to be bullish on the future on the automotive aftermarket industry:
- Many cars on the road are getting older, requiring more maintenance and cosmetic care. The aftermarket value of cars more than eight years old is $77 million. That’s a lot of money to be made.
- Despite the glut of older cars, the national fleet continues to grow (260 million vehicles were registered in the U.S. in 2015, and that number continues to increase).
- New cars are becoming increasingly sophisticated in terms of digital and electronic features, and Tint World franchisees can repair and replace those bells and whistles. Tinting services, audiovisual and safety features will also continue to be in demand in the aftermarket industry,
- New cars are increasingly expensive, and consumers want to keep them in tip-top shape and appearance. This means high demand for glass replacement and repair; paint protection; and restorative services.
- Social media and texting make it easier to entice customers in for specials, or recommended services such as oil changes.
The numbers don’t lie. Cars are an ingrained part of American life, and will remain so for the foreseeable future. Cars and entrepreneurship are ingrained in the American psyche, and good franchising practices and a willingness to learn and adapt mean the twain will meet for years to come.
Interested in a Tint World® franchise opportunity to meet the market and demand? Download our franchise kit today.