Protect your skin, car and contents with a Tint World® job
The summer siren call of the open road is not far away.
If you’ve been toying with the thought of tinting your car windows, Tint World® offers five reasons now is the time to pull the trigger.
- Health. Depending on the tint factor, window tint can block harmful UV rays that contribute to cataracts and skin cancers. Do you know how your left arm gets deeply tanned on road trips? Imagine your car is a slow cooker. You are the main course.
- Privacy. You don’t want truckers ogling your wife or daughters while on the road. Or perhaps you like to drive without pants. Maybe you want to don your swim trunks at a beachfront parking lot or throw on some shorts at the soccer field. With window tint, you can keep your business your business. Tint can also deter potential smash-and-grab thieves.
- Glare. Even if you rock expensive, designer sunglasses, summer sun casts a mean glare. Improve safety and visibility with window tint or windshield tint strips.
- Protection. Just as sun wreaks havoc on your skin over time, it can do as much damage to your car’s interior. The unfettered and unfiltered sun can cook your dashboard and seats to a crackling, hot mess.
- Cool factor. Yes, tinted windows look cool, but we are talking in the literal sense. Tint can prevent your car from building up enough heat to bake a pizza. This will also make life easier on your air conditioner, and prevent summertime hot-seat yips.
Now that we’ve outlined the ways aftermarket tint can ease your journey down the holiday road, contact your local Tint World® today to finally get ‘er done. You’ll be glad you did.