Season is ripe for Tint World franchisees
Christmas is indeed magic – for retail franchise bottom lines.
As much as 30 percent of annual revenues come in during the holiday season, bolstering bottom lines as the year draws to a close, according to the National Retail Federation. And the money doesn’t just flow from Christmas shoppers. Gift-giving is also a hallmark of Hanukkah and Kwanzaa.
But you’ve got to get bodies and wallets in your store.
Here are some holiday marketing tips that may help tip your franchise scales toward a handsome profit for the year:
- Start early. Now is the time to prepare your holiday marketing plan, not Dec. 1. Sales begin to amp up right after Thanksgiving, on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday.
- Plant seeds widely. Don’t stick with one marketing tactic. Combine targeted emailing with paid ads. Push quality content on to your social media platforms so your franchise location shows up prominently in online search results. Work with an agency or local media for earned media placement.
- It might seem cheesy, but bring Santa Claus or other characters into your business. This is not only an enticement to customers with children, it can merit a photo opportunity for local media.
- Push promotions. Get customers into your store with valuable coupons or other promotional offers with a holiday theme.
- Participate in community holiday events. For Tint World franchisees, this could include a tricked-out holiday hoopty – driven by Santa, of course — illustrating your best or noteworthy work.
- People like to feel that holiday spirit, and light and other holiday displays conjure up that Christmas vibe.
- Play music. It can never hurt to crank up a little Bing Crosby at Christmas time. Many music streaming services offer holiday playlists.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Above all – be creative. This is a crucial time of year for retailers. Make sure you cash in.