Added features can add zing, bling and resale value to your vehicle
From steering wheels to wheels and rims, Tint World® has your aftermarket vehicle needs to be covered.
Let’s face it, some cars coming off the dealer lot can be plain boring. Want a spoiler? Want a booming audio system? Window tint? Don’t wait, style your ride with aftermarket accessories! Here are 10 reasons why:
- Aftermarket parts are often cheaper than those offered by the OEM (original equipment manufacturer).
- Sometimes the aftermarket parts or accessories represent an upgrade from the OEM equipment because manufacturers are trying to balance between cost and quality.
- You don’t have to return to the dealership, typically known for higher costs than purveyors of aftermarket parts and accessories. And your mechanic doesn’t have to special-order OEM parts.
- There is a wider selection of aftermarket parts because you are not required to buy only OEM-approved products.
- You can personalize your car or truck to your own specifications and tastes, typically for a lesser cost than customizing your vehicle before purchase from a dealer.
- Stylized rims, probably the most popular aftermarket accessory, not only add bling, they add instant value to your car.
- Paint protection films and ceramic coatings can preserve and protect your vehicle, maintaining its resale value.
- Reverse cameras can add safety and enhance your vehicle’s value; they will also be required in all new car models by the end of the decade.
- Wireless accessories that allow for hands-free use of communications devices will hold their value for a couple of years.
- Satellite navigation and alarm systems can also hold value – and ultimately add value.
Our experts at Tint World® can outfit your vehicle with aftermarket parts and accessories to either personalize your vehicle to your eclectic tastes or add a bump in value prior to placing it on the market.
Contact your nearest Tint World® today to learn about all of our aftermarket accessories.