Paint Protection Film is Available in Gloss, Matte, Satin and More
Your vehicle takes a lot of wear and tear on the road. Rocks and debris, dust and damage from the elements can wear down your car’s finish over time, impacting its resale value and making it look worn-down. You can protect your car’s finish and your investment with high-tech paint protection film. But did you know that paint protection film doesn’t just give your car a protective layer? It can also change the look and feel of your car by giving it a new, high-end finish.
What Are My Options?
Here are just a few of the options when it comes to paint protection film finishes:
- Clear: If you like your car the way it is, clear paint protection film is almost indistinguishable from your car’s normal finish.
- Gloss: Want to boost the shine factor? Paint protection film is available in a high-gloss finish that will knock your socks off.
- Matte: Is the sleek, elegant look more your speed? Matte-finish paint protection film gives your car a coat of pure luxury.
- Satin: If a satin-smooth finish is what you crave for your car, paint protection film can give you that look, too.
- Specialty: Paint protection film can be applied in a variety of ways to give you a custom, specialty finish, like carbon fiber, too.
At Tint World®, we’re proud to offer the high-end Clear-Bra paint protection film by SunTek. Available in all the finishes mentioned here and more, this urethane film shields your car against debris, corrosion and more. But that’s not all. The Tint World® PRO-CUT™ system creates computer-cut film cut specifically to fit your car. The film fits like a glove and is completely invisible once applied. If you would like to learn more about paint protection film or any of the other amazing services we offer, just contact your local Tint World® today!