Storefronts are important to generating Tint World® customer traffic
To get customers inside, start on the outside.
Surveys indicate that 95 percent of retail consumers will formulate an opinion of a store or franchise based on its exterior appearance. That opinion can dictate whether they’ll even set foot inside in the first place.
Among the turnoffs: Dirty windows and doors, unkempt landscaping and trash-strewn parking lots.
Tint World® retailers have some understandable storefront constraints sometimes, but franchisees certainly want to get people through their doors, so here are some pointers on making sure your outside sparkles like the inside.
- Window displays: An engaging window display works exceptionally well in drawing in customers. It can increase impulse purchases and is exceptionally important during the Christmas season.
- Cleanliness: Speaking of windows, make sure they sparkle. Task an employee or associate with making sure windows and the front doors are free of hand smudges and streaks. Clean them thoroughly on a regular basis. Make sure your parking lot is free of litter and rubbish.
- Welcome mats: A flamboyant welcome mat can make customers feel…welcome. Some retailers use chalk to jazz up their entryways.
- Pennants: Dress up mundane poles with pennants or simple signs. Flapping flags are festive and attractive.
- Products: Put some product out front. In the case of an aftermarket auto accessories shop like Tint World, rotate some nice rides you’ve worked on to show them off.
- Balloons: As cheesy as it seems, a string of colorful balloons whipping around in the wind creates visual appeal and attracts attention.
- Plants: Decorate a storefront or median in front of your store with a range of colorful flowers, shrubs and bushes. Regardless of what you are peddling, people are drawn to foliage, especially in more drab parts of town.
There you have it. Glossing up your storefront can be easy, and surprisingly profitable. Now grab a broom and a shovel.