Tint World® can add lasting luster and bling to your boat ahead of next season
Unfortunately, in many parts of the country, it’s time to start thinking about preparing your boat for winter hibernation. You might think it makes little sense to spend money on a craft you won’t be using for the next four to six months, but trust us: Taking care of your boat during the colder months will help you get the most out of it when warm weather comes back around.
Add some Tint World® accessories or have your boat custom-detailed before it goes into storage.
Once you kill the engine for the final time this season, however, be sure and give your boat a bow-to-stern inspection:
- Add stabilizer to your boat’s fuel, and once you do, run the engine for 10 minutes to circulate it.
- For inboard engines and stern-drives, be sure and drain them; water kept in the cooling chambers can freeze, expand and crack the block and manifolds.
- Change your oil.
- Inspect the hull: Look for stress cracks, which could indicate structural damage, and gel coat blisters, which you can treat yourself by puncturing, draining, drying and patching with epoxy.
- Invest in a quality boat cover, especially if you don’t have a boathouse.
Once you’ve treated your vessel to a mechanical and structural once-over, here are some ways we can style and customize your boat for next season:
- Window tint: Protect your interior and cut glare with our marine window-tinting.
- Audio systems: Leave some boom in your wake with our selection of marine audio systems.
- Wraps and graphics: We can add zest and flair to your boat with customized boat wraps and graphics.
- Detailing: We can detail your boat detail your boat to showroom perfection.
Find the Tint World® location closest to you today and let us help you get a jumpstart on next spring. It’ll be here, thankfully, before we know it.