Fifth annual convention awards bestowed on franchise leaders
A franchise company is only as good as the sum of its parts, and the leading Tint World® franchisees and partners were recognized for their exemplary performance during the annual Tint World® conference Feb. 20 at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando.
The occasion also marked a milestone. Tim and Stacy Kjaer, co-owners of the Medford/Long Island, New York store, and manager Kurt Kaufman became the first members of the Tint World® $2 Million Club.
Rodney Thiel, owner of the Grapevine, Texas store, was recognized for becoming a member of the $1 Million Club.
Tint World® presented the following awards in recognition of achievements earned throughout the 2017 business year:
- Franchise of the Year Award – Danny Shenko, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Best Performing Franchise Award – Acey and Kerri Light, Lubbock, Texas
- Most Improved Franchise Award – Austin Gurba, Lenexa, Kansas
- Rookie of the Year Award – John and Carole Anhalt, Webster, Texas
- Local Marketing Impact Award – Pete and Barbara Muller, Longwood, Florida
- Franchise Mentor of the Year Award – Randy and Austin Silver, Cary, North Carolina
- Top Gun Franchise Award – Tim and Stacy Kjaer, Medford/Long Island, New York
- New Franchise Ambassador of the Year Award – Rodney Thiel, Grapevine, Texas
- Ambassador Award for First Canada Store – Trevor and Sue Dwyer, Kingston, Ontario
Tint World® also honored Directed Electronics Inc. with the Vendor of the Year Award.
“Our franchise owners are the front line of our company and deserve our full appreciation at this convention,” said Paul Pirro, executive vice president of Tint World® in a press release picked up by multiple new outlets. “Just as our company grows and evolves, so do our awards and recognition. We introduced some new awards this year, and it’s a pleasure to see them won by deserving owners in constant pursuit of excellence.”