From marketing to real estate, we’re here to help your franchise succeed
When we began offering franchises in 2007, the Tint World® franchise team realized that many of our franchisees would be new to franchising and owning their own business. That’s why we invested so much time developing and perfecting the Tint World® franchise business system with superior operational support staff and all the tools to be successful.
Tint World® is a full-service turn-key franchise system. Experts in real estate, construction, training, purchasing, distribution, marketing, and operations work out of our franchise headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida.
Franchise startup and ongoing support:
- Real Estate Each new shop location is carefully determined in cooperation with the franchisee and the Tint World® team. We assist each franchisee with selecting and securing a site, negotiating a lease, and building out the center. Our franchise and real-estate development team will be available to support and guide you every step of the way.
- Construction The Tint World® team guides the construction process for every franchisee. Our network of approved vendors, architects, and general contractors helps streamline the development process.
- Training Our three-week New Owner Training Program covers all the skills needed to become a successful business owner. The first two weeks are spent in a classroom, where we train our franchisees on the business operations, marketing, recruiting, and financial management of the business. Then one week of training is spent at one of our shops to learn about inventory, scheduling, team development, and how to operate the business.
- Purchasing & Distribution Tint World® franchisees benefit from our national purchasing power and our partnership with the industry’s leading distribution network, which provides nationwide distribution of delivery consistency and quality products.
- Operations Tint World® franchise operations managers are business consultants (FBC) who assist franchisees in grand openings, staff training, and ensuring the store is fully prepared and ready for their first customer. Tint World® FBC call and visit centers on a regular basis to conduct operations support, evaluations, answer any questions and give support to managers and/or crew members.
- Marketing Our marketing team supports every franchisee with effective and innovative marketing initiatives at the local and national levels. This assistance is provided to help you with your grand opening plans and social media presence, along with the implementation of new product launches. Our public-relations team keeps Tint World® in front of local and national media.
- Financing Tint World® does not offer financing; however, we have relationships with a network of lenders. These lenders work with you in securing the necessary loan you’ll need to open your Tint World® center. We are also on the SBA Franchise Registry, which provides a more streamlined application process for you.
For more information on Tint World® franchise opportunities, download our franchise kit.