There are simple ways to get your brand in front of more people
The majority of adult American consumers use Facebook. Franchisees, including Tint World® owners, need to be there, too, representing their brand and getting likes, clicks and shares.
Here are five ways to improve your Facebook presence and potentially get your brand and business in front of millions of people:
- Use your page as an advertising billboard. Make sure you utilize the space afforded your brand on your page. Make sure you have a dynamic cover and profile photo that mentions your business name. Change it up regularly. Research and take advantage of special business features and make sure all of your contact information is kept updated.
- Post good content. Consider hiring a professional public-relations agency to provide relevant and plentiful content for your page. Original photos and videos are also popular on Facebook. Link wisely, and only follow appropriate pages. Update your Facebook presence as often as possible.
- Give shout-outs. Tag good customers or products in posts; people like to be recognized, and individual brands and products you may carry can also be tagged in Facebook now.
- Keep the conversation going. Make sure you engage your social-media audience. Post questions that prompt answers and can spark fun engagement. Don’t engage or further debate on controversial topics. Keep your content and posts neutral, and avoid plugging or linking inappropriate material.
- Choose your audience. There are multiple groups and communities devoted to a range of topics. Join or engage with groups that might especially appreciate or be interested in your product or business. You can also build your own Facebook audience by following customer and employee Facebook pages.
If your business doesn’t have an active Facebook page, you are already far beyond the 8-ball. Get your page up to snuff and current. It’ll help you generate business and you may find you “like” it.