Planning and promotional ideas for Tint World® franchisees
Black Friday is the busiest day of the year for retail stores, and sales continue to tick up every year. In 2017, consumers spent $682 billion, according to the National Retail Federation. That’s a 4 percent increase over 2016. Given the humming economy, sales are expected to be even stronger this year.
So how can your Tint World® franchise get a big piece of the post-Thanksgiving pie? Here are five ways to maximize sales with :
- Plan ahead. Identify the biggest aftermarket trends in your area and stock accordingly. Start pushing promotions and teasers out on your social media sites as soon as possible. People are already compiling Christmas lists. Let your customers know you will have what they want.
- Identify promotions and sales. Decide what products you are going to be pushing on Black Fridays, and decide the best price points. Once you have determined what will be discounted, push out updated promotions.
- Prepare for demand. You will need additional team members to handle increased customer traffic. Start scheduling now so you aren’t scrambling for adequate staffing. A poor customer experience on Black Friday can hurt your store’s image. While many people are looking for great deals, they will also purchase more standard products for stocking stuffers and gifts. Make sure your most popular items are in stock and displayed prominently.
- Dress up your digital. Make sure you have prominent banner ads advertising your promotions on all your digital platforms. Consider a digital countdown app. Social media is a great way to drive business to your shop.
- Get in the spirit. Don’t forget the holiday decorations. Customers enjoy shopping in a store that radiates holiday cheer. Pipe carols over your PA, and offer cider or holiday cookies.
Remember that the Saturday after Black Friday is Small Business Saturday and offers additional promotional opportunities. You operate a franchise location, yes, but it’s a small business at its heart. Many Americans want to keep their dollars local and support their hometown stores, so don’t forget to promote your store as a local alternative.
When Black Friday arrives, take a deep breath, stay calm and watch the profits roll in. The Tint World® home office offers marketing and social media pointers and assistance. Take advantage of them as needed, and you’ll be guaranteed a happy and successful holiday sales season.
Download the Tint World® franchise kit for more information on franchising opportunities.