Create Partnerships to Build Revenue for Your Franchise
At Tint World®, we encourage our franchise business owners to build sales through great customer service, clean and attractive stores, and top-quality work. These are tried-and-true tactics that will build a loyal clientele, but if you want to take your marketing to the next level, we recommend looking for partnerships that play to the strengths of our business model.
Car dealerships are prime candidates for Tint World® partnerships. Our services can help them sell more cars at greater profit, and their business can boost our franchise owners’ bottom line year-round. While larger dealerships may keep automotive styling services in-house, small to mid-sized dealerships can benefit from outsourcing.
Services your location can offer to car dealerships include:
- Detailing: Car shoppers love that new car smell, and a pristine car sells faster, hands down.
- Paint Protection: Our Nano Ceramic Coating can protect cars from dings and scrapes they may pick up during test drives, and adds value to the vehicle!
- Graphics: Car dealers might have fleet or loaner vehicles, and adding their logo could be a great marketing tool.
- Aftermarket upgrades: If a basic trade-in is lingering on the lot, some audio or video upgrades might help move it along.
- Customer add-ons: Your Tint World® location could offer add-on packages, like detailing for a year, for the dealership’s customers.
Reach out to your local car dealerships through networking events or civic clubs, or just give them a call. Building relationships with businesses in your area is a great way to establish yourself as a trusted member of the community, and the cashflow from dealerships will help your franchise location thrive during slow seasons.